DARTEL creates the template at the end of each iteration and each iteration refines the template. _6 is your final template.

cheers,

satra

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM, shahrzad kharabian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear SPM experts,

I have made a DARTEL template of about 68 brains of old subjects and I got the attached templates. It seems for me that the first 2 templates _0 and _1 are rather strange. I need your help to know how should I deal with it, what the reason for this could be and if it might affect my further analysis (as the last template seems reasonably good to me).

Bests,
Shahrzad