From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, May 23, 2012 04:10
Subject: 回复:Re: [SPM] voxel sizes and  ROI
To: "Cyril Pernet" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "SPM" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Dr Pernet,

Thank you for your kind response.
However, I still have two further questions concerning your reply.

1) Can EasyROI be applied to structural images, which I assume have no single subject betas, for the same purpose as I mentioned in my original post?

2) I had trouble understanding " last beta of design matrix * max design matrx". What were you referring to exactly?

"For percent signal change, beta*100/last beta of the design matrix*max design matrix (because it's not 1 after convolution) .. see http://www.sbirc.ed.ac.uk/cyril/html/BOLD_percentage.html"

Many thanks and best regards,
                 Ce