Dear spmers

I have a question about what is correction based on cluster threshold. Someone said that" When using the standard linear modeling approach as described by Friston and Ashburner, it is currently customary to report locations of peak activity only if they fall within clusters that survive a p<0.05 corrected cluster threshold level". I 'm not clear about it. Can you tell me what the definition the "correction based on cluster threshold" is and how to realize it? I wonder whether the FDR correction is a method of  "correction based on cluster threshold". Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Li