Dear Davide,

For extraction of time course you can use the source extraction
functionality. The most convenient way to access it is via Batch
(SPM->M/EEG->M/EEG source reconstruction->M/EEG source extraction).
This will generate an SPM dataset with source waveforms. If you want
to look at pre-defined times you can just average over those times and
get a single number per source that you can then put e.g. in SPSS. If
you want to test all the times you'll need to generate 1D images. See
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=SPM;ddfaaa9a.1202

See also http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=SPM;4b73e5d1.1201
for some relevant discussion of source extraction (the bug mentioned
there should be fixed in the latest SPM update).

Best,

Vladimir