Dear Yina,

Can you please clarify the hypothesis you want to test? From my
understanding, you want to test whether the similarity between task X and
task Y is different between the two groups? Am I right? Then
the straightforward way is to test the interaction between group and task.
I don't understand the rationale that you want to test the differences
between two conjunctions.

Sincerely,
Xin

--
Xin Di, PhD

Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Radiology
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
30 Bergen Street, ADMC 575
Newark, NJ 07101