Dear SPM list,

If I run a multiple regression analysis in SPM8 with multiple scans at
different time points (covariate 'Time') for each subject (covariate
'Subject'), and other covariates as 'Gender', 'Motivation', etc., is it
correct to talk about areas *correlating positively/negatively* with one of
my covariates (e.g., Time) when I set this covariate was set to +1/-1 and
all other covariates to 0?

The question arises from the fact that the analysis is called a regression
analysis, however, I found in the literature the results being described as
correlations.

Many thanks in advance!
Iris