I would look at the SPM.mat files produced on different computers. In
looking at the different fields, you will be able to see what is different
between your analyses.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
=================
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Research Fellow, Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
and
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren
Office: (773) 406-2464
unintentionally, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at
(773)
406-2464 or email.