Dear all,

Hope research is going well. Here's the jobs list for this week.

Jo.

Junior Research Fellowships (2 posts)

Oxford Department of International Development

University of Oxford

Postdoctoral Research Fellowship

Balkan Futures

British Institute at Ankara

Research Officer - Our Passion for Justice: Catholic Social Action in England and Wales

CSAN (Caritas Social Action Network)

Postdoctoral Research Associate - Project OECUMENE 'Citizenship after Orientalism'

Faculty of Social Sciences

Open University

Junior Research Fellowships (2 posts)

Oxford Department of International Development

University of Oxford

Postdoctoral Research Fellowship

Balkan Futures

British Institute at Ankara

Research Officer - Our Passion for Justice: Catholic Social Action in England and Wales

CSAN (Caritas Social Action Network)

Jo Mckenzie, Durham University
t: 0191 274 9134

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>