Dear all,

Thanks to all that submitted sessions for the above conference, 12-13 June 2012 in Nottingham. I am delighted to announce that the provisional agenda is now online and available here: www.nusconnect.org.uk/seconference . You will see that there is an exciting and vibrant mix of workshops being led by both institutional and students' union representatives. Check back soon for more confirmed speakers!

We hope to see as many of you there as possible! PLease use the above link to register now, as places are filling up fast.

With best wishes,

Oliver

Oliver Williams

National Union of Students