Colleagues,
                       Providing project management training is something I have never really cracked to my satisfaction.  Of course there is the PRINCE2 end, but what  most people need is a step down from that, but a step up from simple 'awareness of issues'.   There are, of course, books aplenty as well as some excellent materials provided by the JISC and others, but I wonder if anybody out there has an interesting approach they would want to share.  Does anybody have experience, for instance, oif using 'business games' for this sort of thing?  Can you point to really good people on the trainers circuit?

Regards
Graham
Confused, Aberyswyth