It is not bad to give all this info earlier, I just paid 29 euro for a visa.

There are websites for staying with families in Australia; here is one:

http://www.homestaybooking.com/homestay-in-sydney?gclid=CJLVtbS7prACFYwQfAodRR3wXQ

It supposed to be good and cheaper than hotels.

Hugo

Op 29-mei-12, om 23:20 heeft Paolo Russo het volgende geschreven:

Hi Maria

Not sure from the U.S. but you should be able to get a free eVisitor Visa at www.immi.gov.au (but this is only for EU passports - see PDF attached) or an ETA Business Visa at http://www.visabureau.com/australia/short-stay-business.aspxonline for AUD 20 in virtually no time.

Best

--
Paolo Russo BA PhD
Senior Lecturer in Film Studies

School of Arts
Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
Oxford Brookes University
Headington Hill Campus (RHB 1.02)
Headington Road
Oxford OX3 0BP