It is not bad to give all this info earlier, I just paid 29 euro for a
visa.

There are websites for staying with families in Australia; here is one:

http://www.homestaybooking.com/homestay-in-sydney?gclid=CJLVtbS7prACFYwQfAodRR3wXQ

It supposed to be good and cheaper than hotels.

Hugo

Op 29-mei-12, om 23:20 heeft Paolo Russo het volgende geschreven:

Hugo Vercauteren
tel. + 32 (0) 3 440 20 23
mob. + 32 (0) 494 17 10 89