Phil

Mine seems to have the right pages in 17-32.

--
Regards,
Stewart McKie

On Friday, 18 May 2012 at 09:07, Phil Nichols wrote:

Those of you in possession of a copy of Sternberg's WRITTEN FOR THE SCREEN (Stauffenburg Verlag, 1997, paperback), could you do me a small favour, please? Flick through the pages and see whether your edition is missing pages 17-32.

My copy, most annoyingly, has pages 49-64 repeated where pages 17-32 should be. I'm wondering whether I have a unique duff copy, or whether they were all made this way. It just so happens that I want to read something in the missing section.

Thanks

- Phil

Phil Nichols
University of Wolverhampton/University of Liverpool