Hi every one,

I am partly financed to go to the screenwriting network conference in
Sydney, now in September.

I won't come as a teacher but as a practical screenwriter. It 's the
professional funding organisation in Flanders/Belgium that finances me
(and they finance only for 50% of the costs).

I am looking for a roommate in a good hotel in Sydney for the days of
the conference (so only for a couple of nights).

I am a quiet and humble person (not always in my e-mails), as a
roommate you won't have any problem with me.

If somebody is looking for a roommate, don't hesitate to mail me: [log in to unmask]

Hugo