*Apologies for Cross Posting*

Forget lions and tigers and bears – we’ve got zebras, ballet dancers and the Titanic (not to mention a rock-climbing records manager and official confirmation that ‘Archives are Awesome’ – as if it was ever in doubt).

The Scottish Council on Archives is delighted to announce that the latest edition (Issue 14 May 2012) of our e-magazine, BROADSHEET, is now available to download from our website here.

Enjoy the issue!

Ben

Benjamin Bennett

Administrative Officer

SCA

SCOTTISH COUNCIL ON ARCHIVES

General Register House, 2 Princes Street (Room 21), Edinburgh, EH1 3YY

T:    +44 (0) 131 535 1362

M:  +44 (0) 787 520 0694

www.scoarch.org.uk

@ScotsArchives

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]