*Apologies for Cross Posting*

Forget lions and tigers and bears - we've got zebras, ballet dancers and the Titanic (not to mention a rock-climbing records manager and official confirmation that 'Archives are Awesome' - as if it was ever in doubt).

The Scottish Council on Archives is delighted to announce that the latest edition (Issue 14 May 2012) of our e-magazine, BROADSHEET, is now available to download from our website here<http://www.scoarch.org.uk/notice-board/broadsheet>.

Enjoy the issue!
Ben

Benjamin Bennett
Administrative Officer

SCA
SCOTTISH COUNCIL ON ARCHIVES
General Register House, 2 Princes Street (Room 21), Edinburgh, EH1 3YY
T:    +44 (0) 131 535 1362
M:  +44 (0) 787 520 0694

www.scoarch.org.uk
@ScotsArchives<https://twitter.com/#!/ScotsArchives>