Dear all,

The organisation I work for is about to embark on a full institution-wide information audit in preparation for the creation of a file plan, retention schedule and the implementation of an EDRMS.  The audit will cover information and records in all formats (paper and electronic) and will be very wide-ranging in that it aims to establish as clear a picture as possible of the current state of information and records management across the organisation.

We are in the process of drawing up a list of questions to ask each business area during the audit and would great appreciate any advice on this subject.

I was wondering if there is anybody who's recently undertaken an audit of this nature who would be willing to share their experiences of doing so and possibly a list of the questions put to business areas?

Many thanks,

Katie Espley

email:[log in to unmask]

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]