Hi all,

I am part of a small team that produce BioPOD; a podcast from the
University of Edinburgh based on news and research from the School of
Biological Sciences.  If you fancy a listen, head to
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/biology/news-events/biopod or catch
us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BioPODEdinburgh) or Twitter (
http://twitter.com/#!/BioPODEdinburgh).

We are students and amateurs and we'd love your feedback!

Many thanks,

Fiona Lethbridge.

Fiona Lethbridge
PhD student