Congratulations to Lesley and my new colleagues at NMMMU - although I
can see that Lesley's email is NWU and I am puzzeled if she/you left
NMMU?.  I am saying my new colleagues as the Psychology Department at
NMMMU very kindly agreed to host my South African National Research
Foundation's (NRF) fellowship.  The fellowship was very kindly awarded
to me to test, pilot and develop my applied dialectical method and
publish it.  I shall be heading to NMMMU at the end of this month. I
worked hard to get this fellowship as I have been extremely impressed
by NMMMU and its research, especially on the development of the
psychologist.  I am hoping to do my bit to minimise the mess the evil
apartheid - which sadly, as the equally evil Jim Crow Laws can
testify, is not unique to S.A - caused.  I have chosen the new South
Africa as it is presently the only country on earth that gives me hope
and energy and less cynicism.  Alon