Congrats, Marie!!!! Well deserved!!!! Bravo!!
I look forward to reading your work.
Hope to see you soon. I can see you  ARE smiling!!!
Jill Farrell
From: Practitioner-Researcher [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Jack Whitehead [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How do i~we explain our educational influences in learning to improve our educational influences as practitioner-researchers within the social and other formations that dynamically include us?

Congratulations to Marie on the examiners' recommendation that she should be awarded her doctorate for her thesis on:

How do I Evolve Living-Educational-Theory Praxis in Living-boundaries? You can access the Abstract and Contents from:

http://www.actionresearch.net/living/mariehuxtable.shtml

Marie writes in her Abstract:

"Emerging from my research I offer four original ideas:

1) Living-Educational-Theory praxis, highlighting the fundamental importance of educators creating 'values-based explanation of their educational influences in learning' (Whitehead, 1989a), as they research to develop praxis within living-boundaries.

2) Living-boundaries as co-creative space within which energy-flowing values can be clarified and communicated.

3) Inclusive gifted and talented education developed from an educational perspective, which enables each learner to develop and offer talents, expertise and knowledge as life-affirming and life-enhancing gifts. The knowledge is that created of the world, of self, and self in and of the world.

4) Living-Theory TASC, a relationally-dynamic and multidimensional approach to research and developing praxis, which integrates Living-Theory (Whitehead, 1989a) with Thinking Actively in a Social Context (TASC) (Wallace and Adams, 1993)."

Marie's values and living-theory seem to be consistent with those of the International Co-operative Alliance at:

http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/cooperative/cooperativevalues.pdf

Participants in the e-seminar might like to develop a co-operative enquiry that is focused on living these values as fully as possible in our wide range of professional, cultural and international contexts?

Love Jack.