Dear all,

please see below and attached for the 2012 PhD paper prize competition
of the research network on European Integration and Global Political
Economy in the framework of the Council for European Studies (CES), in
cooperation with/Comparative European Politics./ Submissions are welcome
from PhD students focusing on issues within the remit of the network
(see outline attached).

Best wishes,
Laura

**

We are delighted to launch our first annual journal article prize
competition, in collaboration with _/Comparative European Politics
/__(CEP)_ <http://www.palgrave-journals.com/cep/index.html>. This is an
opportunity developed specifically for PhD researchers in early stages
of their career, to support publication of excellent work among younger
scholars.

We invite papers that speak to the remit of the network and the journal
(see below). Papers presented at the annual CES conference can be
submitted, as well as papers submitted in doctoral workshops or other
events. Paper submissions for consideration of the prize should be
original, English-language, unpublished work, written during the
doctoral stage of the author. Papers should not exceed a length of 8,000
words, including notes and references, and should follow the
Instructions for Authors specified by the journal (see _journal website
<http://www.palgrave-journals.com/cep/index.html>_).

Please see the attachment for more information. Papers should be
submmitted to Laura Horn ( [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>_) by _*15
December 2012*_at the very latest. Feel free to forward this
announcement to interested PhD students and colleagues. We look forward
to receiving many interesting papers!

Best wishes,

Caroline de la Porte, Claes Belfrage, Ben Rosamond, Regine Paul, Vivien
Schmidt and Laura Horn

PS: Please also remember to join our online portal
at_http://ces-research-networks.socialgo.com
<http://ces-research-networks.socialgo.com/>_if you haven't done so
already! It just makes communication within the network much easier.
Contact Laura if you have any questions about the portal .

--

*Dr. Laura Horn*

**

Associate Professor

Department of Society and Globalisation

University of Roskilde

p.o.box 260, 4000 Roskilde, Denmark

office+45 4674 3109

mobile: +45 5124 6781

RUC homepage
<http://forskning.ruc.dk/site/en/persons/laura-horn%288d17a6a5-aee0-42d3-92cf-d152b46cae48%29.html>

Out now: Laura Horn (2011) /Regulating Corporate Governance in the
European Union -- Towards a Marketization of Corporate Control
<http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=400349> /(Palgrave)

*****
This email came through the mailinglist of the Critical Political Economy Research Network of the European Sociological Association
http://criticalpoliticaleconomy.net/

To post to the mailinglist or change settings:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/POLITICAL-ECONOMY-RN.html

If replying, please do not reply to everybody. Similarly, please don't send everybody messages to the moderator. There is a confirmation-link function in operation to prevent this happening by mistake.