I like your poem, Dominic, except for 'verdictive', which is the kind of
usage that reminds me of a time when the USA had 'sociology' professors who
wheeled out tomes that obfuscated their being apologists for Detroit
industrial practices in a language that was stuffed with words like
'verdictive', no, it doesn't suit the poem!
I'm afraid I thought Talha Ahsan's poem a dud, sorry, but it doesn't mean I
support his extradition, though not because he's supposedly more sensitive
as 'a poet' or because 'he had a private education at Dulwich College', as
one site mentions, but because firstly, as A.L.Kennedy writes, no-one,
no-one at all, should be subject to the horrors of supermax, which is
obviously a system designed to make inmates insane, and in particular
because the evidence implicating him seems to have been obtained
illegally.

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
"We are shallow, mababaw ang kaligayahan."