well...

I get very twitchy when we ask "Is this great art or just minor art?" etc

It depends on the criteria

whose great? whose minor?

*

You are both right...

Maybe some pomo is going in for a kind of realpolitik of the craft

whereas some of us are still trying for the impossible

*

er

time for a cup of tea

My poetryetc tag is beginning to itch