Doug was spot on with the 'is's - but we all have different accents, don't
we, so often how I'd say it is vastly different to how others hear it. I
have an Irish friend who writes fairly prosaic lines at times but when you
hear him read them, they sing like angels (he's an Irish devil, of course).

But it's a 'moving' poem in more ones than one.

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/