We have a Mitcham here (and an Elizabeth, named after Her Maj - but considered the badlands by the rest of Adders). She didn't grace us with her majesty this time she popped over. The good burgers of Adders were probably looking forward to a bit of kowing-and-towing and a dash of cringe. They like that here.