Ah, I was wrong:

So do have a great reading, Mark.

Doug
On 2012-05-18, at 8:56 AM, Mark Weiss wrote:

> Several recipients, more observant than I, have noted that I forgot to mention the date. So:
>
> David Abel and Mark Weiss, Wednesday, May 23, 8 PM at The Poetry Project, St. Mark’s Church, 131 E. 10th Street & 2nd Avenue, New York.

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations & Continuations 2 (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=962
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

The postliterate sensibility is offended by anything that isn’t television, views with suspicion the compound sentence, the subordinate clause, words of more than three syllables. The home and studio audiences become accustomed to hearing voices swept clean of improvised literary devices, downsized into data points, degraded into industrial-waste product.

		Lewis Lapham