Thanks Dave she will probably sift my ashes but then Vile Boris enjoys
splinters
Have a fun day out your way -here is sunshine and Poetry P -ancient

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Bircumshaw
Sent: 16 May 2012 08:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: pat snap *(*)*-_____________________Wednesday, 16 May 2012

If it was a traditional, heavy wooden coffin, Patrick, it certainly can be
insensitive, as the rather large splinters that can persist in the ashes are
liable to hurt pussens in places where it is most sensitive. But if a
modern, bio-degradable burn kart is used for the late and unlamented then
the chances of post mortem encounters of a posterior kind are few for felix.
Or am I missing something?

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
"We are shallow, mababaw ang kaligayahan."