I cannot understand why people want to expand the incidence of marriage. A
social contract, yes, but marriage has connotations of religion - the word
carries history with it, a 'sacrament' just yesterday. I believe marriage
should be banished to the history books and those that want such a
'sacrament' or religious blessing should simply go to a church after their
social contract has been drawn up and sworn. And as for it being 'until
death us do part' - poppycock! It should be in ten or five year contracts,
renewable only if both parties agree.

Make Love - Not Marriage!

Andrew

--