The title / first line ran in to the second in my mail. (Though perhaps
that's part of the form of a poem released into the e-wild.)

I was initially wondering if Sixty-Second Lilies were a form or origami
or a reference a someone more demure than second-hand Rose.

I love the jolt from the first to couples to the rapportage of the first
line of the third. (Though not sure about the "dry". Perhaps in the
company of "tonight", "ninety" and "quiet" it's one long-i  too many?
Would a humid heat offer less quiet? We don't know much about real heat,
at least of the meteorological kind, in Ireland.)

The cl-cu-ca in the fourth sounds a lively note, suggesting that your
scheduled one-year old will leave her mark on the quiet offered.

There's something wonderfully affirming and triumphant about the final
"she had won".

Thanks, Sheila, a pleasure to read this, one I'll come back to,

best

Randolph