Hi Andrew,

I had to look up Kobo. They've a more open stance compared to Amazon,
which I like. The format they use is epub or pdf whereas Amazon use
mobi. As David B said, one can convert between formats using a free
program like Calibre, once there are no DRM padlocks applied to the text.

I think I will also upload to Kobo. In the meantime I could see you
round the back of the bike shed.

best

Randolph

PS congratulations on _Undercover of Lightness_. Brilliant title.

--

HEX by Randolph Healy
U.S. Kindle Store

Download a free Kindle reading app for pc or mac here
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sv_kinh_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771>.