Dear Colleagues,

 Can I draw your attention to the extended deadline for the International Conference on Manufacturing Research, particularly the stream on Modelling and Simulation.

THE FINAL DEADLINE IS NOW 7TH MAY 2012.

Please note that this is the principal academic conference for manufacturing in the UK this year. Please use the on-line submission system found at http://www1.aston.ac.uk/aston-business-school/research/events/icmr-2012/abstract-submission/ to send in your abstracts.

ICMR2012 will be held at Aston University, Birmingham (UK) on September 11-13th 2012.

We welcome papers on all aspects of manufacturing research.

We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues there.

Best regards,

Pavel Albores
Co-chair of the Modelling and Simulation track
The ICMR Organising Committee