Dear colleague

We have been asked by the Department of Health to review current use and available expertise in the use of modelling for policy-making in social care. The survey also covers aspects of modelling in health care. For this review we are investigating both the demand by policy makers in the DH and the available modelling expertise.

We would be grateful if you could respond to this brief questionnaire which collects data on modelling expertise: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YH25WLM .

We will use the data in an aggregate, anonymised way. If you agree to it in the questionnaire, we would, however, list your name, your organisation and your expertise in a directory in an appendix to our report.

If you have any questions, please contact Steffen Bayer ([log in to unmask]) or James Barlow ([log in to unmask]).

We would be grateful if you could submit your response by May 31st.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Prof James Barlow

Dr Steffen Bayer