From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Mann (NBI)
Sent: 01 May 2012 16:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] resources

Hi All,

As part of a health and wellbeing event  we are putting on at work, I am doing a talk on male cancers.  I am trying to get hold of a testicular examination model and wondered if anyone out there has one I could borrow.

So far I have tried the GUM clinic, Urology dept, family planning, and a number of GP contacts, I have even rung channel 4’s embarrassing bodies, but have had no luck!

Hopefully someone out there has what I am looking for.

Sue

Sue Mann
Occupational Health Manager
JIC/IFR/NBI/TSL/TGAC

Norwich BioScience Institutes
Tel: 01603 450564
Fax: 01603 450029

Please note new email address:

Corazon Health Limited

5 - 6 The Mill

Copley Hill Business Park

Cambridge Road, Cambridge

CB22 3GN

Switchboard: 01223 834404

Fax:          01223 834412

Web:             www.corazonhealth.co.uk

Corazon Health Limited is registered in England and Wales; company number 4434615

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the addressee. If this email is received by you, and you are not the intended recipient, please notify us and destroy the received copy.

RecycleSave Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?