Thank you all for your comments - I have made my decision and will not be revisiting this situation unless I really, really have to

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patience Muhwati
Sent: 03 May 2012 14:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Refusing to See Someone

Hi

I agree with Dawn

Just a wild question, who asked the question in the first place? Who then told the client re advice received from OHA?

I am tempted to ask the initial person to clarify the chronology of the events and the subsequent events, my stance would be a good chat with HR and manager training in understanding the role of OH, and then the issue of confidentiality and conduct of managers re: candidate information or how they deal with issues. They need some help

There seems to be issues in there,

Patience

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.