Good Morning,

I wonder if anyone else has any views on this topic...

We currently purchase chairs etc from a well known large office supplies company and dont usually spend more than 50pound on a chair for  anyone in our organisation, not even our office based staff who sit at their desks for a considerable amount of time (in the region of 65 staff).  I am thinking of trying to persuade my organisation to look at what and who we are ordering from and compare the quality, workmanship, functionality and after care service.

Is this reasonable or do you think I am fighting  a losing battle?

I really would appreciate your views on this one, and as always I look forward to your responses!

Rgds
Rachael

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: