I used to borrow mine from the local health education unit they were great and I could book stuff out for months at a time, look in your health directory, they may be one near you
regards
Pauline
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sue Mann (NBI)
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 4:10 PM
  Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] resources

  Hi All,

  As part of a health and wellbeing event  we are putting on at work, I am doing a talk on male cancers.  I am trying to get hold of a testicular examination model and wondered if anyone out there has one I could borrow.

  So far I have tried the GUM clinic, Urology dept, family planning, and a number of GP contacts, I have even rung channel 4's embarrassing bodies, but have had no luck!

  Hopefully someone out there has what I am looking for.

  Sue

  Sue Mann
  Occupational Health Manager
  JIC/IFR/NBI/TSL/TGAC