Dear list

I met with the Noel O’Reilly and the editorial board of the Occupational Health journal last week. We were discussing the types of articles which would further support the practice of OH practitioners. It was mooted that a series of articles on health assessments may be of interest eg how to undertake assessments for the skin,  musculo-skeletal, respiratory assessments etc. If there are topics you think would support practice please email me OFF LIST and I can forward same to Noel.  Although not intended to replace a subscription there are a selection of past OH journal articles  posted on the following link:

http://www.ohmagazine.co.uk

Anne Harriss
Course Director
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY