My home email account has been hacked with and blocked, I apologise if
anyone is getting weird emails from me but there is nothing I can do
about it. Many people on here contact me off list and you are all stored
in my now defunct contacts. I have an alternative home email address, if
anyone wants it please mail me on this work address off list

Ta!

PERSONAL/OPERATIONAL/ PROTECT / RESTRICTED /  CONFIDENTIAL
Sharon Naylor
HMPS Occupational Health Advisor
Long Lartin 01386 295310

"Those that do not find some time every day for health must sacrifice a
lot of time one day for illness"  Sebastian Knieff

Please consider the Environment before printing this e-mail or any of
it's attachments.

individuals to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of HMPS.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT system into
which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by HMPS, or it's
service providers, for any loss or damage arising in any way from the
receipt or use thereof.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: