In addition the EA is a bit of a red herring .

For pre-emps I would normally say:
the employee has a history of musculoskeletal issues that have been
previously aggravated by DSE work. The following adjustments are advised to
enable Mr X manage their health and provide a regular and effective service:

   -  fully adjustmabel chair., verticle mouse etc.

Then comment on the EA

In my opinion this condition is likely to warrant consideratoin under the
terms of the EA because:

   - it causes impairment of abiliity to undertake normal day to day
   activities
   - the impairment is substantial discounting effects of medical treatment
   to date
   - it would likely be considered "long-term" as defined by the Act.

Hoep that helps

Carr

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: