From: Susan Gorton <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:15
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Rehabilitation Policy

We don’t have a policy except an insert into the attendance policy about using
accumulated annual leave in the RTW to cover reduced hours but I have an advice
sheet I use for managers, GPs and employees.

Feel free to add to it.

Sue

Susan Gorton | OH Nurse Manager | Occupational Health Department | Great Ormond
Street Hospital NHS Foundation Trust | Level 3, Ormond House, 26-27 Boswell St.,
London WC1N 3JZ |020 7405 9200 Ext 0247 | DD to OHD 020 78138554 | Direct Fax
020 78138355 | Mobile 07833294568
Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the
management of the OH process will be printed and entered into the individual's
OH file or copied and added as an electronic note on their electronic OH record.
This may therefore be disclosed under the Data Protection Act (1998).
find us on:       shop: