Hello All
TREC, run by Sheila Hall is excellent. http://www.trectravelhealth.co.uk/ and accredited by the RCN, please see link.
Cheers

From: Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 21 May 2012, 13:39
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Travel Medicine Course

Hi

If considering courses run by Tropical Diseases Hospital be careful to check that it is actually about delivery of vaccinations etc in a western clinic; I did an evening course there many years ago and while very interesting it was focussed on going out to under developed areas to set up health care initiatives.

Carr

I am also interested in doing this course... Maybe we could join forces?