Thanks for everyone's comments
Under what circumstances do people generally do Home visits? (spelt it
right this time! I'm not a touch typist)

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jacquilivock
Sent: 17 May 2012 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Home visists

Hi
As an Independent oh practitioner I refuse to do solo home visits I will
go with HR or a manager but ask that they sit in the kitchen etc when I
have done these types of visit the individual usually let's the mgr/hr
in the room as there is nothing they don't know generally I do however
have them sign a confidentiality statement and advise they cannot use
info they hear in our meeting and can only use information I provide in
my report.
Jacqui

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 May 2012, at 15:24, Hazel Archer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Hi Sharon
>
> Based on this I think it depends on the industry you work in. We have
shops throughout the North and my geographical area is quite vast. So
yes they may be able to get to see their GP but not travel 2-3 hours to
see Occupational Health. They also probably know their Human Resources
representative and if they have not previously met or talked to me, they
are aware of my existence, who I am and what my role is.

> Whilst I'm not saying it is ideal and it does depend on their
co-operation, Occupational Health Adviser's need to what is appropriate
and best for the business.

> Cheers H

your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
> Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored
> and/or recorded for legal purposes.
>
> The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless
Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number
2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
> Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored
and/or recorded for legal purposes.

> ********************************
> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

service.

> __ Please visit our website www.greggs.co.uk
>
> Greggs plc is a public limited company, registered in England and
Wales, registered number 502851, registered office Fernwood House,
Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1TL.
> Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the
above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
> Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the
knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications
medium.  We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security
when emailing us.
> Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
> attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with
> good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually
> virus free. Visit our website at: Http://www.greggs.co.uk
>
> This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is
> powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus

> service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
> http://www.star.net.uk
> __
>
> ********************************
> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

********************************

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
Virus Scanning Service. If you believe that you may have received a
virus please contact your IT support personnel in the first instance.

A DIVISION OF SAMWORTH BROTHERS LIMITED.
Registered Office: Chetwode House, 1 Samworth Way, Melton Mowbray,
Leicestershire, LE13 1GA.
Registered Number: 03116767, Registered in England.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This message is private and confidential.  It must not be disclosed to,
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you receive this
message in error, please notify our email administrator at
[log in to unmask] and destroy the message.

E-MAIL VIRUS WARNING
Although this email and any attachment are believed to be free from
viruses which might affect any system into which they are received or
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.  No responsibility is accepted by Samworth Brothers for
any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or
use.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: