Hi,
just to add that the Dip OH course at Warwick will no longer be running after this academic year... my group feel so lucky to have been able to take it... and are dismayed that it has had to be axed. I payed 3,500 for my place last September.
Best,
Libby

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:32:37 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Confirmation
To: [log in to unmask]

Confirmation A JISC subscriber rang me for advice at London South Bank University yesterday re whether the fee of   £3600 for the Full Time PG Dip in Occupational Health Nursing included  on the LSBU website is correct. My HOD has confirmed that this fee will be honoured for students commencing in September 2012. Further details are on the LSBU website: http://prospectus.lsbu.ac.uk/courses/course.php?UCASCode=unknown&CourseID=8665

I can only assume that someone in our fees department has made a huge error as this is very underpriced,  all other student fees have gone up significantly, ie more than doubled! I suggest that you get your application in ASAP before the university changes their mind. I don’t have the enquirers number to hand and am not in the office again until next week so apologies for putting this on JISC – however, other subscribers may benefit from knowing this.

Anne
Anne Harriss
Course Director
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY