From: John Burton <[log in to unmask]>
To: OCC-HEALTH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, 10 May 2012 12:17
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Colleagues reporting body odour

A COMPLIMENT!
I love all the links you send - encourages laziness tho' .... wait for Carr to come in with a link answer!!
Thanks for them

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Lol.. is that a compliment or an insult John? :-)

I've a couple of resources I continually refer to (Mayo clinic etc) and advise employees of as I have come to believe they are as capable of looking up information as I am if directed to right places :) .... think we have a tendency to be too paternalistic sometimes.