Many thanks for this link Karen.
Sue Jones

On 5 May 2012 10:18, janet oneill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
thanks Karen - these look great

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Has anyone else used the following link http://www.findingoptimism.com/ ? I saw someone this week with bipolar disorder who brought the charts with him and actually it was quite useful as we were able to look at the trends and patterns with regard to his sleep. We are going to use them for future case management meetings.

Comments on experience of using them would be really useful from the list.

Best wishes

Karen