Thanks Amber
A really useful site
Regards
Dawn

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Williamson
Sent: 22 May 2012 09:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] CCBT

Hi, I give out the following link, it's low tech, free and easy to use. I always ask for feedback when I send out the link and so far I have had no feedback , one way or another. Not quite sure what that is telling me.

http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/docs/SelfHelpCourse.pdf

Amber Williamson
Occupational Health Adviser
Glasgow Internal: 7-68-4331
Glasgow Mobile: 5331
Glasgow External: 0141 353 7235
Hamilton External: 01698 545 460
Hamilton Internal: 769 4330

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential medical information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual named above, if you are not the intended recipient or designee, you are notified that disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately.