From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Sue Mann (NBI)
Sent: 09 May 2012 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] migraine

Hi folks,

I have a 58 year old senior scientist who recently has started to get
migraines.  These occur at least once a week sometimes more, but he states
it is the after effect that is impacting on his work.  He spends most of his
time at a computer and has to attend lectures usually delivered by
PowerPoint, which he thinks tend to be the trigger.  He does not get them
when on annual leave, so clearly it seems to stem from something at work.

He has been seen by neurologists and has had a number of tests including an
MRI which were all negative.

I am off later to do a workplace assessment, but if anyone has any
information that might help I would be most grateful.

Many thanks

Sue

Sue Mann
Occupational Health Manager