Sorry for the delay in my response to CC-- this is a busy time of year.
The panels are each 29 cm high (11.4"). The figures are generally
identified as Peter and Paul, but really, it could go either way. They
are not distinguished physiognomically. Neither is balding or bearded,
and a beard was as standard for Andrew as it was for Peter.
The object held by Paul/Andrew is normally identified as a labarum (not
standard iconography for any apostle that I know of!).

On 5/3/2012 2:19 PM, Christopher Crockett wrote:
> http://www.kornbluthphoto.com/images/HarrachDipt2.jpg
> but surely the two figures here are not Pete & Paulie, but Phil and
> Andy? (where's Pete's beard and, what, did he get a hair
> transplant?)...and what is that attribute the figure on the right is
> holding?

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]