How about doing a mapping from SHIC to ICONCLASS?
How large is SHIC? With a bit of effort it shouldn't be too much of a
job. I would gladly volunteer some effort from the ICONCLASS side.
We could set up a collaborative effort to crowd-classify SHIC if
anyone is interested...

--

Etienne Posthumus

mobiel: +31 6 20 40 0434