I guess the first question is how you are measuring it in the first place - are we assuming Google Analytics?

But to answer your question, I confess we just take the headline GA figure, even though we know it's wrong (due to the one page visits where we don't capture the duration).  It's not a figure we report on generally though.

James

James Morley                       [log in to unmask]
Website Development Manager        +44 (0)20 8332 5759
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew         www.kew.org